1001 Stories of Nasreddin Khodja
Price scale between 1500€ and 3000 €, adjustable as per the seasons, number of participants, hotels chosen and influence of the American Dollar.
Price per person, excluding international flights.
1day in TASHKENT and flight to TERMEZ
- Welcoming at airport
- Transfer to the internal terminal and fly to Termez
1 day in Termez
- Visit of the chameleon city with the multiple face, historical and religious.
1 day in SHAKHRISABZ
- Sightseeing in the town where Amir Timur was born. Visit the ruins of Ak-Saray(great White palace)
2 days in SAMARQAND
- Visit the ancient capital of Amir Timur’s state where Marco Polo stopped during his trip to China. City where antiquity and modernity is in harmony,
2 days at AIDARKUL and surroundings
- Cross the Kizilkum desert to the north. Listen the songs of local singer sitting around the fire under Milky Way. Travel along the Aydarkul lake and hide from the heat in the villages of Nurata mountains.
3 days in BUKHARA
- Visit the old city: caravanserais, mosques and madrassahs, trading domes and prison. Other monuments around city.
3 days in KHIVA
- Visit of the Khiva, one of the oldest towns on the Great Silk Road. Full day sightseeing and complete the day at the statue of al-Khorezmi.
1 day in NUKUS
- Visit of the Capital of KARAKALPAKSTAN, modern city in the desert
2 days to ARAL
- Head to the Aral sea, visit the cemetery of the ships.
1 day NUKUS / TASHKENT / FERGHANA
2 days FERGHANA
- Head Fergana valley across the Kamchik mountain pass, on the way admire the landscape. Visit Margilan and Kokand-towns in Fergana valley which is the garden of the country.
2 days at TASHKENT
- Acquaintance with the capital of Uzbekistan. Visit the most important sights, walk through shady and cool parks and visit the local markets.
- Transfer to the airport and depart Tashkent.