Pearls of the Great Silk Road
Price scale between 1450€ and 2300 €, adjustable as per the seasons, number of participants, hotels chosen and influence of the American Dollar.
Price per person, excluding international flights.
1 day in TASHKENT and flight to TERMEZ
- Welcoming at airport
- Transfer to internal terminal and fly toTERMEZ
2 days in TERMEZ
- Visit of the chameleon city with the multiple face, historical and religious.
1 day in SHAKHRISABZ
- Sightseeing in the town where Amir Timur was born. Visit the ruins of Ak-Saray(great White palace)
3 days in SAMARQAND
- Visit the ancient capital of Amir Timur’s state where Marco Polo stopped during his trip to China. City where antiquity and modernity is in harmony,
3 days in BUKHARA
- Visit the old city: caravanserais, mosques and madrassahs, trading domes and prison. Other monuments around city.
3 days at AIDARKUL and surroundings
- Cross the Kizilkum desert to the north. Listen the songs of local singer sitting around the fire under Milky Way. Travel along the Aydarkul lake and hide from the heat in the villages of Nurata mountains.
3 days in KHIVA
- Visit of the Khiva, one of the oldest towns on the Great Silk Road. Full day sightseeing and complete the day at the statue of al-Khorezmi.
2 days in TASHKENT
- Acquaintance with the capital of Uzbekistan. Visit the most important sights, walk through shady and cool parks and visit the local markets.
- Transfer to the airport and depart Tashkent.
Trackback from your site.