The Royal roads of Amir Timur
Price scale between 900€ and 1600 €, adjustable as per the seasons, number of participants, hotels chosen and influence of the American Dollar.
Price per person, excluding international flights.
1 day in TASHKENT and flight to NUKUS
- Welcoming at airport
- Transfer to the internal terminal and fly to Nukus (domestic airport)
3 days between NUKUS / ARAL
- Visit the capital of Karakalpakistan-modern city in the desert. Head to the Aral sea, visit the cemetery of the ships.
1 day NUKUS / KHIVA
- Cross the Amudarya, visit the ancient fortresses
2 days in KHIVA
- Visit of the Khiva, one of the oldest towns on the Great Silk Road. Full day sightseeing and complete the day at the statue of al-Khorezmi.
3 days in BUKHARA
- Visit the old city: caravanserais, mosques and madrassahs, trading domes and prison. Other monuments around city.
2 days in SAMARQAND
- Visit the ancient capital of Amir Timur’s state where Marco Polo stopped during his trip to China. City where antiquity and modernity is in harmony.
2 days in TASHKENT
- Acquaintance with the capital of Uzbekistan. Visit the most important sights, walk through shady and cool parks and visit the local markets.
- Transfer to the airport and depart Tashkent.